Reserve your hire equipment here for kitesurfing in Mallorca
If you are longer with us, then think about a long-term rent
- Eleveightkites: all the range (kites, twintips and directionals)
- Liquid Force: Solo light wind kites at 9m, 12m and 15.5m; Rocketfish hydrofoils in different versions, also with short 60cm mast and large wing, especially for beginners.
- North(now Duotone): Evo in 8m, 10m and 14m - Neo in 7m, 10m and 12m - Juice in 18m, different twintips and Whip(directional)
- Material can be changed at any time, while stocks last.
- Payable even after completion, according to what is real used
- In the account enters only the time in water (real time of use of the material)
- Neoprene suit and harnesses included
- Our rescue boat is always ready in case of a mishap.
Book here now
Choose your preferred app and get in contact direct with us
A prerequisite for rental is the boasting of a water sports liability insurance. For instance Safety Tool from VDWS
In addition, sailing upwind is very important, both in strong and light winds.
Also the possibility to pick up with Side-Bodydrag your own board after a fall.
No board straps are allowed, to protect against self-injury.
Everyone is responsible for their rented equipment and any damage to it and to third parties.
Swimsuit Suncream Sunglasses Drinkwater
Please note The start times can shift, depending on the wind. Please ask for confirmation: mobile Daniel +34 696 264 729.
Our guests say:
Professional, fair and reliable kite-school. Fair prices due to hourly fees instead of full-course fees. I started as a beginner and would absolutely recommend. English and german spoken, among other languages.Original review on Google+
We had a great time with Daniel that is a fantastic guy and really a good kite instructor. The place is excellent both for learners and for experienced kites. Overall EXCELLENT!Original review on Tripadvisor
Excellent, took lessons with Daniel, great guy puts the extra effort so that you learn properly, one of the best lessons I have seen .... I will strongly recommend taking classes with him and his team.Original review on Tripadvisor