OUR LESSONS IN KITESURFING
- Tryout course, 3 hs / 1 day
- Basic course, 10 hs / 3-5 days
- Further lessons, what you need
- Hydrofoil course, min. 2 hs
- Privatlessons, what you like
KITE-MALLORCA is located in Sa Marina, the beach in the bay between Alcudia and Port de Pollenca in the northeast of the island.
We offer lessons for all kite levels (beginners, refreshers and advanced riders).
As an absolute beginner you normally need about 10 hours of lessons to control the kite, do the first water-start attempts and ride the first meters so that you can then go into rental and continue to practice on your own under our supervision.
The lessons for refreshers or advanced riders fully depend on the individual level of the kiter. Regardless of whether keeping height, going upwind, basic turn, jibe or first jumps - the instructor follows your needs and brings you to the next kite level!
Our guests say:
Professional, fair and reliable kite-school. Fair prices due to hourly fees instead of full-course fees. I started as a beginner and would absolutely recommend. English and german spoken, among other languages.Original review on Google Maps
We had a great time with Daniel that is a fantastic guy and really a good kite instructor. The place is excellent both for learners and for experienced kites. Overall EXCELLENT!Original review on Tripadvisor
Excellent, took lessons with Daniel, great guy puts the extra effort so that you learn properly, one of the best lessons I have seen .... I will strongly recommend taking classes with him and his team.Original review on Tripadvisor
Our quality for the best price
10 hours beginners course - EUR 450,-
Beginner lessons in a small group of 2-4 students, including preparation and theory for taking the international VDWS licence (duration 3-6 days)
4 hours refresh course - EUR 200,-
Advanced lessons in a small group of 2-4 students for people who have done a course before and want to refresh and improve their skills (duration 1-3 days)
Group lessons on an hourly basis
with shared kite & board - EUR 45,-/h
with own kite & board - EUR 55,-/h
Individual hours for all levels in a small group of 2-4 students
3 hours trial course - EUR 100,-
Lessons in a small group of 2-4 students with the goal to be dragged through the water by a real kite! (duration 1 day)
Private one-to-one lessons - EUR 100,-/h
Individual hours alone with an instructor for all levels
(All prices are per person)
The courses and lessons always include the complete equipment required. If necessary also with boat support.
You just need to bring a great mood, fun and the desire to learn!
Our courses for beginners comprise the following elements
1) Basics and kite control: At the beginning of a beginner’s course you learn a good kite control with a small trainer kite. With the help of practical exercises the wind window, correct mounting of the kite equipment and the safety systems of modern kites are explained to you.
2) Body drag: As soon as you can control the kite on land we go into the water! During the first sessions in the water you learn the body dragging, which is like kitesurfing without board, where you let yourself drag through the water with the kite.
3) Water start: After the successful body drags you get the board onto your feet and you learn how to ride the first meters on the water.
Pictures from and with students of kitesurfing:
Book your own kite course with Daniel & Gerhard (+34-696-264729) now!